The technique uses genetically altered human stem cells to artificially create the disease, which kills around 10,000 men in the UK every year.
What does GAH stand for?
GAH stands for Genetically Altered Human (science fiction)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GAH
We have 23 other meanings of GAH in our Acronym Attic
- Google Advanced Groups Search
- Graduate Association of Geography Students (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Groups Against Garbage Stations (Brooklyn, NY)
- Guildford Area Gay Society (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Grand Am GT (Pontiac)
- Gemmological Association and Gem Testing Laboratory (UK)
- God Almighty's Grand Unified Theorem
- Gay Alliance of the Genesee Valley (Rochester, NY)
- Gods Army Guild Warriors (video game)
- Gas Air Heater
- Georgia Association of Historians
- Gibson Area Hospital (Gibson City, IL)
- Golden Alpine Holiday (resort; British Columbia, Canada)
- Grand Alumni Homecoming (various locations)
- Greatest American Hero (TV show)
- Ground Antenna Hardware
- Groupement des Avions Historiques (French: Historical Aircraft Grouping; Switzerland)
- Genesee Amateur Hockey Association
- Georgia Appaloosa Horse Association
- Gold Award Holders Alumni (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The intent is to unite those still on Earth by stirring up hatred and suspicion of the platforms by "proving" ideas about genetically altered human children and rogue "miners" who will bombard the Earth with meteor-sized rocks harvested in space.
Human Gene-Splice Test Considered Researchers at the National Institutes of Health have proposed injecting genetically altered human cells into cancer patients.