Marshall Anderson, who has led the multi-institutional Genetic Epidemiology of Lung Cancer Consortium (GELCC).
What does GELCC stand for?
GELCC stands for Genetic Epidemiology of Lung Cancer Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Grand Erie Learning Alternatives
- Greater Edmonton Library Association
- Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes de l'Adulte (French: Study Group of the Adult Lymphoma)
- General Election Legal and Accounting Compliance Fund
- EA-18G Extended Low Band Radome (ALQ-99)
- Gangwon English Learning Center (Gangwon Province, South Korea)
- Global Education and Learning Community (Sun Microsystems)
- Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Greater Edmonton Lacrosse Council (Canada)
- Greensborough Early Learning Centre (Australia)
- Green Electricity Leaders Coalition of Ontario (Canada)
- German Evangelical Lutheran Church in the Ukraine
- Groton Electric Light Department (Massachusetts)
- Ground-Emplaced Laser Designator
- Genetically Engineered Life Form
- Groupe d'Etude des Lymphomes Folliculaires (French)
- Georgia Early Learning Initiative (now Smart Start Georgia)
- Global Executive Leadership Inventory
- Global E-Learning Industry Association (Arizona)
- Great East Lake Improvement Association (Sanbornville, NH)