The Genetic Engineering Action Network, USA exists to support and further the work of those organizations and individuals working to address the risks to the environment, biodiversity and human health, as well as the socioeconomic and ethical consequences of genetic engineering.
What does GEAN stand for?
GEAN stands for Genetic Engineering Action Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEAN
We have 1 other meaning of GEAN in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Enid Arts & Humanities Council
- Golden Empire Arabian Horse Society (California)
- Global Environmental Assurance Inc. (St. George, SC; waste disposal)
- Galway Energy Agency Limited (Ireland)
- George E. Allen Library (Booneville, MS)
- Grupo de Etnologia E Arqueologia da Lourinhã (Portuguese: Group of Ethnology and Archaeology of Lourinhã)
- General Electric Asset Management
- General Electric Aviation Materials
- Generic Engineering Analysis Model
- Gender Equality Alliance of Nipissing (Canada)
- Georgia Environmental Action Network
- Gimbaled Electrostatic Aircraft Navigation System
- Global Enterprise Architecture Organisation (UK)
- Gambia Environmental Action Plan (National Environment Agency; Banjul, Gambia)
- Gender Equity Action Planners
- General Electric Atomic Products
- Georgia Extended Asset Pool (Atlanta, GA)
- Glial E2F1-Associated Proteins
- Groupe Européen d'Administration Publique (French: European Public Administration Group)
- Guyana Education Access Project (1999-2003)