The company is to work with main contractor Hill Partnerships on the 12-month project to fit out high-rise Zenith House in Barnet for Genesis Housing Group.
What does GHG stand for?
GHG stands for Genesis Housing Group (London, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHG
We have 30 other meanings of GHG in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Haven Fighter's Guild (gaming)
- Goose Hollow Foothills League (neighborhood group; Portland, OR)
- Global Health Fellows Program
- Global Health and Foreign Policy Initiative (Johns Hopkins University)
- Google Hacking For Penetration Testers (book by Johnny Long, Ed Skoudis and Alrik van Eijkelenborg; also seen as GHPT)
- General Hospital Fan Site (soap opera)
- Global Hedge Fund Services (finance)
- Global High Frequency System (US air force)
- Gottschaldt's Hidden Figure Test
- Garrett Hotel Group (Burlington, VT)
- Go Habs Go (Montreal Canadiens cheer)
- Gorman Health Group (managed care consulting)
- Governor's Horse Guard (various locations)
- Greenhouse Gas
- Grey Healthcare Group (Mumbai, India)
- Gottscheer Heritage and Genealogy Association (Louisville, CO)
- Genealogisch Heraldische Gesellschaft Bern (German; Swiss genealogical society)
- Good Health Is Good Business (UK)
- Greater Houston Gun Club (Texas)
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feargal Ward, Divisional Director, Genesis Housing Group
Grainger took full ownership of a portfolio of 1,650 properties in central London, buying the remaining 40% from Genesis Housing Group for pounds 15m, giving them control of properties near Westminster with a market value of pounds 289m.
That deal, along with paying pounds 15m to taken full control of the Grainger GenInvest Partnerships joint venture from Genesis Housing Group, brings assets of around pounds 400m on to the balance sheet.
Last night Genesis Housing Group refused to comment.
Elsewhere in the market, Grainger announced that it has bought out its partner, Genesis Housing Group, to secure the Grainger GenInvest Partnerships.
Our developments in Europe are in joint venture and in the UK we have got a joint venture with Genesis Housing Group, that is how we bought some quite large portfolios from the Church.
It now has a further 1,436 units owned in a joint venture with housing association Genesis Housing Group after the two acquired a pounds 167m portfolio from the Church Commissioners.