Some of your geezer customers (in my age group) do remember, but we've been spoiled by the flood of cheap, generic practice ammo.
What does GP stand for?
GP stands for Generic Practice (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GP
We have 60 other meanings of GP in our Acronym Attic
- General Practitioner (family doctor)
- General Principle
- General Procedure
- General Products
- General Protection
- General Provision
- General Public
- General Purpose Bomb
- General Purpose/Provisions
- Generalized Programming
Samples in periodicals archive:
14) On another level, over the last fifteen years many Arab films began to emanate an increasingly self-reflexive attitude to their adoption of various stylistic and generic practices.
Then, in the third section, the generic practices for managing innovation are shown to vary with value creation activities in each game of innovation.
In addition, the readily available 9mm Luger generic practice ammo sells at prices far below .
A LadySmith, a purse/holster, a mix of defensive and generic practice ammo, and perhaps a discount coupon for training or range time at a facility you're affiliated with would be the kind of package that triggers an impulse purchase for a loved one.