In a statement, Generic Pharmaceutical Association CEO Kathleen Jaeger said the decision to seek user fees "will not bring generic medicines to consumers faster as long as brand companies are still permitted to use tactics that delay market entry.
What does GPA stand for?
GPA stands for Generic Pharmaceutical Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPA
We have 237 other meanings of GPA in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Purchase Agreement
- Gay Pilots Association
- General Partitioning Algorithm
- General Plan Amendment
- General Power of Appointment (asset management)
- General Practitioners Association (various locations)
- General Public Agency (UK)
- General Purpose Amplifier
- General Purpose Analysis
- General Purpose Architecture (computing)
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (healthcare)
- Geophysical Altimeter
- Georgia Association of Planetariums
- Georgia Perinatal Association
- Georgia Press Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German Press Agency (est. 1949)
- Gestation pour Autrui (French: Surrogacy)
- Gewerkschaft der Privatangestellten (Vienna, Austria)
- Gibraltar Pool Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA) is seeking an end to this practice.
The Generic Pharmaceutical Association responded to the accusations by saying that its members are committed to complying with the laws.
The Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association supports the Romanow recommendations.
Canada's generic drug makers also changed the name of their industry association to the Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA) from the Canadian Drug Manufacturers Association.