Generic Legal Advice Memorandum AM-2007-004 To address any remaining doubt about the IRS's view on VPFS transactions that incorporate share lending arrangements, the Office of Chief Counsel issued Generic Legal Advice Memorandum AM-2007-004 on February 2, 2007.
What does GLAM stand for?
GLAM stands for Generic Legal Advice Memorandum (IRS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GLAM
We have 21 other meanings of GLAM in our Acronym Attic
- Grounded Layered Architecture with Integrated Reasoning
- Greek and Latin Authors on Jews and Judaism (book)
- Great Lakes Computer Science Conference
- Gelation of Limulus Amebocyte Lysate
- German Life and Letters (journal; Wiley)
- Gandangara Local Aboriginal Land Council (Australia)
- Great Lakes Allison Legacy Series (North Carolina)
- Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums (Australian Society of Archvisits)
- Gay LA Metal
- Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials (Stanford, CA)
- Giving Labels a Meaning (Washington, DC)
- Glamorgan (Welsh County)
- God's Love And Mercy
- Green Leaders Academy Malaysia (marketing)
- Green Light Artist Management (Canada)
- Green Line Advisory Group of Medford (Massachusetts)
- Grinning Like A Maniac
- Gay and Lesbian American Music Award
- Great Lakes Acoustic Music Association (Kalamazoo, Michigan)
- Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its recommendations, the IRS task force proposed the development of a Generic Legal Advice Memorandum that, except in limited circumstances, would be issued and signed by the Associate, Deputy Associate, or Assistant Chief Counsel.
It proposed the creation of a Generic Legal Advice memorandum that, except in limited circumstances, would be issued and signed by the Associate, Deputy Associate, or Assistant Chief Counsel.