Coverage includes an overview of CMMI-ACQ, including essential concepts and useful background; relationships among the components; adoption and use of the model for process improvement and benchmarking; generic goals and generic practices; and detailed descriptions of each of the CMMI-ACQ process areas.
What does GG stand for?
GG stands for Generic Goal (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GG
We have 26 other meanings of GG in our Acronym Attic
- Gartner Group
- Gary Gulman (comedian)
- Gas Generator
- Gateway to Gateway protocol
- Gatling Gun
- Geen Gehoor (Dutch: No Answer)
- Gefahrgut (German: Hazardous Material)
- Gender Girl
- General Grievous (Star Wars)
- General Guy (video game character)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FPM's current charter reads like an off-the-shelf manifesto, with generic goals such as "people are individuals," "people are born equal and die equal" and "to guarantee Lebanese sovereignty.