What does GEDI stand for?
GEDI stands for Generic Electronic Document Interchange (ISO 17933)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEDI
We have 5 other meanings of GEDI in our Acronym Attic
- Govans Ecumenical Development Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Genealogical Data Communications
- Global Environmental Data Directory
- Grid Enabled Distributed Data Mining (Belfast e-Science Centre; UK)
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- General Electric Digital Energy
- Gestión de Expedientes Jurídicos (software by BRiNDYS Software)
- Greenhouse Effect Detection Experiment
- Green Environmental Discussion Forum
- Grupo Empresarial de Desarrollo Humano Sociedad Anónima (Spanish: Human Development Business Group: Guatemala)
- Gestione Elettronica Documentale Integrata (Italian: Integrated Electronic Document Management)
- Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index
- Graduate Education Development Institute (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Group on Electronic Document Interchange (library science)
- Gruppo Esperti d'Impresa (Italian: Business Expert Group)
- Guided, Electromagnetically-Launched Defensive Interceptor
- Gas Electron Diffraction Information Service (newsletter)
- Government Electronic Delivery Infrastructure Service
- Global Electronic Debt Market
- Gigabit Ethernet Data Multiplex System (Boeing; Anaheim, CA)