00 Hardcover HD30 Researchers and practitioners in information, computers, business, and other fields project the next generation of knowledge management, which is expected to take advantage of Web 2.
What does GOK stand for?
GOK stands for Generation of Knowledge
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOK
We have 13 other meanings of GOK in our Acronym Attic
- Goverment of Jharkhand
- Government of Jamaica
- Government Of Japan
- Government of Jordan
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia - Nizhniy (Airport Code)
- Georgia Online Justice Community
- Get On Just Famously
- Get Out of Jail Free
- Gramatyka Opisowa Jezyka Hiszpanskiego (Polish: Descriptive Grammar of Spanish)
- Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- God Only Knows (used by doctors on patients' records)
- Government of Karnataka (India)
- Government of Kazakhstan
- Government of Kenya
- Government of Kuwait
- Gulf of Khambat
- Gulf of Kutch
- Gdanskim Osrodku Kultury Fizycznej (Polich: Gdansk Center for Physical Culture; Gdansk, Poland)
- Great Ouse Kite Flyers (UK)
- Georgia O'Keeffe Museum (Santa Fe, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His final chapter forecasts the next generation of knowledge discovery.
Sir David wrote in the journal Nature: 'My key point is that sustainable economic development in highly competitive world markets requires a direct engagement in the generation of knowledge.
As stated in this article, there is absolutely no hope of social or economic development unless a new supportive attitude to the generation of knowledge is forged.
Being a family lets you take advantage of each other's skills and knowledge in a much less intrusive way than non-family members, and to benefit from more than one generation of knowledge - with older and younger members offering valuable contributions.
They found that the generation of knowledge through each of these mechanisms was significantly correlated with performance.