Generally Accepted Information Security Principles (GAISP) by the Information Systems Security Association--http://www.
What does GAISP stand for?
GAISP stands for Generally Accepted Information Security Principles
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of GAISP in our Acronym Attic
- German-American International School (Menlo Park, CA)
- Global Adjustment to Illness Scale (clinical biology)
- Global Aesthetic Improvement Scale (skin rejuvenation)
- Göteborgs Atlet- & Idrottssällskap (Swedish soccer team)
- Government Automated Information System
- Grid Advanced Information Service (resource)
- Gut-Associated Immune System
- Guidelines for Assessment and Instruction in Statistics Education
- General Assembly of International Sports Federations (now General Association of International Sports Federations)
- General Association of International Sports Federations
- Guru Angad Institute of Sikh Studies (Leesburg, VA)
- Generally Accepted IT Principles
- Global Alpine Institute of Technology
- Glucosamine/chondroitin Arthritis Intervention Trial (NIH)
- Graphic Arts and Imaging Technology (various schools)
- Ground/Airborne Integrated Terminal (GPS)
- GSM ANSI-41 Interoperability Team (cellular technology)
- GSM/ANSI-136 Interoperability Team
- Governor's Academy for Innovation, Technology and Engineering (Virginia)
- Global Avionics Interface Test System