69; GAAP Hierarchies Incorporated into FASB, GASB, FASAB Literature The hierarchies of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP hierarchies) of nongovernmental, state and local, and federal reporting entities have resided in SAS No.
What does GAAP stand for?
GAAP stands for Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAAP
We have 28 other meanings of GAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Global AIDS Action Network
- Grupo Assistencial Alvorada Nova (Portuguese: New Dawn Healthcare Group; Brazil)
- Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need
- Great Affordable Accommodation New Zealand (tourism aggregator website)
- Georgia Association of Assessing Officials
- Gateway Army Ammunition Plan
- Gender and Arts Project
- Gendering Adolescent AIDS Prevention
- General Assistance Advocacy Program
- General Aviation Aerodrome Procedures
- Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (less common)
- Great Alaskan Accounting People
- Greater Access to Affordable Pharmaceuticals
- Groupement des Agents Automobiles Peugeot (French: Grouping Agents Peugeot Automobiles)
- Greater Ann Arbor Quilt Guild (Michigan)
- Gas Access Arrangements Review (Essential Services Commission; Australia)
- Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- General Anti-Avoidance Rule
- Generally Accepted Appraisal Rules (mortgage lending)
- Great Aussie Air Rally (Australia; flight simulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FASB issued an exposure draft (ED), The Hierarchy of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (www.
69, The Meaning of Present Fairly in Conformity With Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Guttentag, the Department of the Treasury's International Tax Counsel, concerning proposed regulations under sections 952 and 964 of the Code, relating to the use of generally accepted accounting principles in computing earnings and profits of foreign corporations.
These lawsuits allege violations of federal law arising out of an alleged failure to properly recognize revenues in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles during the period from July 24, 1992, to March 25, 1994.
The approval of the adoption of Israeli generally accepted accounting principles ("Israeli GAAP") as Elron's primary accounting principles, which appeared as item no.
69, The Meaning of Present Fairly in Conformity With Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (SAS No.
A significant number of state and local governments maintain their internal accounting records and prepare their annual financial statements using a basis of accounting other than generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).