9780764339547 Bayerlein; the denazification trial of Rommel's chief-of-staff, and Panzer Lehr division commander, Generalleutnant Fritz Bayerlein.
What does GenLt stand for?
GenLt stands for Generalleutnant (German General Lieutenant)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Grid Enabled Integrated Earth System Model (Natural Environment Research Council; UK)
- Generation II Model for Environmental Dose Calculations
- Geographic Education National Implementation Project (Texas A&M University)
- Genetics Versus Environment In Scleroderma Outcome Study
- General Identification System (computer system for biological identifications)
- Gender Equality National Index for Universities Schools Survey (Gender Public Advocacy Coalition)
- Genericity Interpretation and Uses (Conference)
- Global Expertise Network for Industry Universities and Scholars (Australia)
- Generalized Equivalent Negative Log Likelihood Function
- Generator Locking device (internal sync generator to sync two video signals)
- Grand Entertainment and Music Inc. (Montreal, Canada)
- Generalmajor (German Major General)
- Genetically Engineered Neural Network
- Galactic Empire of the New Order (Star Wars)
- Global Entrepreneurs Network Organization (Denver, CO)
- Genetic Epidemiology Network of Arteriopathy
- Global Ecovillage Network Oceania and Asia (est. 1977)
- Genetic Algorithm for Numerical Optimization of Constrained Problems
- Global Earth Navigation and Observation Systems
- General Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generalleutnant Adolf Galland, The First and the Last, trans, Mervyn Savill, New York, New York: Henry Holt and Company, 1954, 253.
The Panzer Lehr Division, under the command of Generalleutnant Fritz Bayerlein, was not at the force level it had been during the Normandy Campaign, but with 57 tanks, 30 of which were the much-feared Panther tanks, it was still a formidable threat.