The majority of patients with RTH are eumetabolic and classified as having generalized resistance to thyroid hormone (GRTH) with elevated serum levels of free triiodothyronine (FT3) and free thyroxine (FT4) in association with unsuppressed thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) secretion (1,2).
What does GRTH stand for?
GRTH stands for Generalized Resistance to Thyroid Hormone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRTH
We have 1 other meaning of GRTH in our Acronym Attic
- Glen Raven Technical Fabrics (Glen Raven, NC)
- Global Response Task Force (US DoD)
- Global Retail Technology Forum
- Government Run Tax Funded (school)
- Government-Run, Taxpayer-Financed (education)
- Green Ribbon Task Force (various governments)
- Guaraní Recording Task Force (Paraguay)
- Grand Rapids Township Fire Department (Michigan)
- Green Roof Task Group
- Guild of Registered Tourist Guides (UK)
- Getting Ready to Help (educational publication)
- Gonadotropin-Regulated Testicular RNA Helicase
- Grand Ronde Tribal Housing Authority (Oregon)
- Generalized Rayleigh-Taylor Instability
- Gila River Telecommunications Inc.
- Great Rivers Technical Institute (Dumas, AR)
- Guard and Reserve Training Institute (Military Child Education Coalition)
- Genetic Resources Traditional Knowledge
- Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore
- General Revenue Tax Levy (county tax; Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder in people with generalized resistance to thyroid hormone.