Generalized nonconvulsive status epilepticus (or absence status epilepticus) patients may be unreactive to threat, disoriented, withdrawn, and are often insufficiently obtunded to lose langnage, cognition, and processing completely, such that they will say that they feel like they are "in a different world" and have uncontrollable rushes of thoughts.
What does GNSE stand for?
GNSE stands for Generalized Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Guelph Neighbourhood Support Coalition (Canada; resident-participation budgeting)
- Guelph Nordic Ski Club (Canada)
- Gulf National Securities Center (United Arab Emirates)
- Guyana National Standards Council
- Greater Nevada School Counselor Association
- Greater Newark Safer Cities Initiative (New Jersey; US Department of Justice)
- Good Night Sweet Dreams
- Goonies Never Say Die (band)
- Good Night Sweet Dreams I Love You
- Generic Net-Centric Sensor Detection-Tracking Recognition
- Greater Nashua Software Entrepreneurs Group (New Hampshire)
- Georgia National Science Foundation (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- German National Support Group
- Goodnight Sweetheart (UK Swing Dance Weekend)
- Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart (religious order)
- Great Neck South High School (New York)
- General Nuclear Systems, Inc.
- Global Net Services Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, Inc.
- Greater Northwest Student Journalism Awards