9781439881132 Generalized estimating equations, 2d ed.
What does GEE stand for?
GEE stands for Generalized Estimating Equation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GEE
We have 44 other meanings of GEE in our Acronym Attic
- Greensville/Emporia Department of Social Services (Virginia)
- General Educational Development Test
- Global Engineering Design Team (UK)
- General Educational Development Testing Service
- Gender and Education (college department)
- Global End-Diastolic Volume
- Global End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Games Entertainment Education (German computer gaming magazine)
- Gases de Efeito Estufa (Portuguese: Greenhouse Gases)
- General Education Elective (various universities)
- Generic EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) Encapsulation (protocol)
- Golf Environment Europe (environmental project group)
- Graduation Exit Examination (Louisiana)
- Great Eastern Ecology, Inc. (est. 2001; New York, NY)
- Group for Energy Efficient Appliances
- General Espresso Equipment Corp. (est. 1995)
- Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd. (also seen as GEECL)
- Groupe Etude de l'Épaule et du Coude
- Global Environmental Energy Corp
- Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd. (also seen as GEEC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers used generalized estimating equations to compare participant characteristics during periods of hormonal contraceptive use and nonuse, and Cox proportional hazards regression and marginal structural modeling to identify associations between hormonal contraceptive use and HIV transmission.
Distributed lag models under the framework of negative binomial regression and generalized estimating equations were used to estimate the rate ratio between 10-pg/[m.
5,16,19,20) Statistical model The generalized estimating equations (GEE) method (marginal models) was used to estimate average group-level (male-female) differences in length of treatment.
P values reported are those from generalized estimating equation models obtained using the statistical package STATA (Intercooled STATA 8.