In [16, 18] it is shown that the generalized cross validation (GCV) method [5, 23] can be used to develop iteration dependent stopping rules for the steepest descent and RL iterations.
What does GCV stand for?
GCV stands for Generalized Cross Validation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCV
We have 44 other meanings of GCV in our Acronym Attic
- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (St. Pete Beach, FL)
- Graduate College of Union University (New York)
- Gulf Coast Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Gulfport, MS)
- Guidance and Control of Underwater Vehicles (workshop; also seen as NGCUV)
- Georgetown County United Way (United Way of America branch; Georgetown County, SC)
- GIAC Certified Unix (security administrator)
- Crystal-Vintage Growth (stock symbol)
- Gas Control Valve (various companies)
- Gene Combination Value