Goldfein, Commander General of the Air Forces at the US Central Command, currently visiting the Sultanate.
What does GOAF stand for?
GOAF stands for General of the Air Force (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOAF
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Canada
- Guernsey Overseas Aid Committee
- Guild of Age Crafters (forum)
- Greater Olean Area Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- Garden of Australian Dreams
- Geological Ordinance
- GNOME (GNU Network Object Model Environment) Object Activation Directory
- Guys on a Diet (WeightWatchers)
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan District Olympics
- Gulfwide Offshore Activities Data System (US Department of the Interior Minerals Management Service)
- Gift of Adoption Fund (Techny, IL)
- Greater Ocala Advertising Federation
- Greedy Other Adaptive Face Routing (network routing protocol)
- Go Out and Get A Life
- Government of Azerbaijan
- Government of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Gay Officers Action League (New York, New York)
- General Organization of Alexandria Library (Alexandria, Egypt)
- Generic Object-Oriented Application Project Management Tool for Large Inter-Organizational Projects
- Georgia Occupational Award of Leadership (Georgia Technical Colleges)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blesse's womanizing sealed his fate quite early" After thirty years, "Boots" Blesse retired in 1975, as a major general and Deputy Inspector General of the Air Force.
MacKinley has been appointed deputy inspector general of the Air Force, based at the Pentagon.
Few officers have had careers more distinguished than that of General of the Air Force Henry "Hap" Arnold, Commanding General of the Army Air Forces in World War II.
acting Surgeon General of the Air Force, reported his agency could find "no consolidated listing of who received the therapy.