General Union of Arab Students condemned the Israeli criminal aggression on the scientific research center in Syria, stressing that Israel trampled, as usual, upon all the UN conventions, international legitimacy and international law.
What does GUAS stand for?
GUAS stands for General Union of Arab Students (Damascus, Syria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GUAS
We have 1 other meaning of GUAS in our Acronym Attic
- Glasgow University Archeological Research Division
- Groups United against Resource Destruction (environment; Longmont, CO)
- Guaranteed Assignment Retention Detailing
- Guard Unit Armory Device Full Crew Interactive Simulation Trainer (Army)
- Gateway for User Access to Remote Distributed Information and Network Services
- Army National Guard Personnel Center
- Army Airborne Communications Intelligence Collection System
- US Army RC-12 SIGINT aircraft sensor
- General Unified Ammunition Reporting Data System (US DoD)
- Generic Upgradable Architecture for Real-time Dependable Systems
- Glasgow University Air Squadron (UK)
- Glasgow University Archive Services (UK)
- Graduate University for Advanced Studies (Japan)
- Georgetown University Alumni and Student Federal Credit Union
- Gates Unitta Asia Trading Company Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Empresa de Teléfonos de Guatemala
- Empresa Guatemalteca de Telecomunicaciones
- Group of Universities for the Advancement of Vietnamese Abroad
- General Union for Algerian Workers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nidal, who is also the general secretary of the General Union of Arab Students (GUAS), added that Morocco, through its autonomy plan, has proposed a platform for dialogue to reach an acceptable solution to this conflict.
DAMASCUS, (SANA) -- The General Union of Arab Students reiterated rejection of all forms of foreign intervention in Syria, calling for immediate halt of violence and launching the comprehensive dialogue among all sides to draw up Syria's future.
Damascus, (SANA) - The General Union of Arab Students has strongly condemned the conspiracy against Syria targeting its unity, security and stability.