Gateacre school headteacher, Gerrard Lonergan, said: "One of our admin people sent a general text out about parents notifying us about pupils' absence.
What does GENTEX stand for?
GENTEX stands for General Text
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations (The Netherlands)
- Generic Self-Organising Fuzzy Neural Network
- General Specification
- Grid Enabled Numerical and Symbolic Services (UK)
- Generator Status Product (WCCS)
- General Supply
- General Surgery
- GENSER to SCI Synchronization
- Gehele Europese Nederlandse Taalgebied (Dutch: Global European Dutch-speaking region; treaties)
- Gender and Trade in Africa
- General Networked Training and Learning Environment
- General Training Management and Planning System
- General Electric Nuclear Test Reactor
- Gentleman Engineering Non Temperance Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)
- UK & Ireland Genealogical Information Service
- Gramin Evam Nagar Vikas Parishad (India; rural development)
- General Public Visit(ing)
- Generation Youth and Educators Succeeding
- Geothermal Energy New Zealand Ltd. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gas Engine Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
[New York: Simon and Schuster, 1987]), Larry Sitsky (Busoni and the Piano: The Works, The Writings, and The Recordings [New York: Greenwood Press, 1986]) and Kenneth Hamilton (After the Golden Age: Romantic Pianism and Modern Performance [Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2008]) have included discussions of Busoni's piano playing on acoustic recordings or piano rolls within more general texts about Busoni's life and works or performance trends and traditions, Kogan's entire monograph is dedicated to Busoni's piano playing and piano technique.
00 Hardcover RC78 For radiologists and residents facing the daily challenges of interpreting radiographic images, this atlas to the important subtle patterns does not supplant more general texts but rather is intended to complement them and serve as a handy diagnostic reference.
Article Two: Cancels text of Article (14) of the Explanatory and General Texts Law No.
lt;p>These results will include a text snippet from the page that contains the factual answer highlighted in bold type, instead of a more general text snippet.