As soon as she is born--she, he--the moment the newborn breathes for the first time, taking, from the general supply, some air, pulling it down half her length, into the base of the lobe which had first existed like a mattery idea, and then had become the folded lung, which lay in blue wait; as soon as the sky is drawn in, like a petal expanding, in fast motion, opening into the new being-- oxygen, where it had never been, taking the neonate's bluish shade back into the empyrean; as soon as she's taken the good of one breath, and given back the rest--look, she is dying.
What does GENSUP stand for?
GENSUP stands for General Supply
This definition appears very rarely
- General Service Routing Indicator
- General Service/Intelligence Support System
- Generators Safety and Integrity Programme (UK)
- Genomic Signal Processing and Statistics (IEEE Workshop)
- General Situation
- Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations (The Netherlands)
- Generic Self-Organising Fuzzy Neural Network
- General Specification
- Grid Enabled Numerical and Symbolic Services (UK)
- Generator Status Product (WCCS)
- General Surgery
- GENSER to SCI Synchronization
- Gehele Europese Nederlandse Taalgebied (Dutch: Global European Dutch-speaking region; treaties)
- Gender and Trade in Africa
- General Text
- General Networked Training and Learning Environment
- General Training Management and Planning System
- General Electric Nuclear Test Reactor
- Gentleman Engineering Non Temperance Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)
- UK & Ireland Genealogical Information Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
; USS Anzio (CG 68); Defense General Supply Center Richmond, Va.
The reorganization was finalized after Congress authorized the merger of GSA's two revolving funds, the IT Fund and the General Supply Fund.
Specific assistance is available relating to wet end chemistry, alkaline papermaking, and the general supply of chemicals throughout mill operations.
There are a couple of pages of instructions at the start of the booklet, such as a general supply list and a process preview.