The website also includes general specifications required for CCTV cameras.
What does GENSPEC stand for?
GENSPEC stands for General Specification
This definition appears rarely
- General Santos City (South Cotabato, Philippines)
- General Service
- General Service Automatic Data Processing
- General Service Routing Indicator
- General Service/Intelligence Support System
- Generators Safety and Integrity Programme (UK)
- Genomic Signal Processing and Statistics (IEEE Workshop)
- General Situation
- Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations (The Netherlands)
- Generic Self-Organising Fuzzy Neural Network
- Grid Enabled Numerical and Symbolic Services (UK)
- Generator Status Product (WCCS)
- General Supply
- General Surgery
- GENSER to SCI Synchronization
- Gehele Europese Nederlandse Taalgebied (Dutch: Global European Dutch-speaking region; treaties)
- Gender and Trade in Africa
- General Text
- General Networked Training and Learning Environment
- General Training Management and Planning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A lecturer is appointed irrespective of his/her physical condition, rather on the basis of some general specifications and qualities, the president said.
Polymers can vary considerably among suppliers, even with the same general specification.
They ( agencies) did not follow the general specifications in terms of construction and it could pose a huge problem in the future.
The general specification for component height on the top side of the PCB is 120 mm.
While these are very traditional features, the general specification also includes under-floor heating, a smart zone CD/DAB system and security alarms.
The new movements: general specifications The new P.
4 * General Specifications for Overhaul (GSO) of Surface Ships By CWO3 R.