Member of for the Iraqiya Slate Ibrahim al-Mutlaq said in a press conference that "political differences between parliamentary blocs harmfully reflect on the general situation, noting that the partisan interests became predominant on the political and security arenas .
What does GENSIT stand for?
GENSIT stands for General Situation
This definition appears very rarely
- General Soviet
- Generic Exploitation NT Server
- Greater Elmwood Neighborhood Services (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Generic Spacecraft Analyst Assistant
- General Santos City (South Cotabato, Philippines)
- General Service
- General Service Automatic Data Processing
- General Service Routing Indicator
- General Service/Intelligence Support System
- Genomic Signal Processing and Statistics (IEEE Workshop)
- Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations (The Netherlands)
- Generic Self-Organising Fuzzy Neural Network
- General Specification
- Grid Enabled Numerical and Symbolic Services (UK)
- Generator Status Product (WCCS)
- General Supply
- General Surgery
- GENSER to SCI Synchronization
- Gehele Europese Nederlandse Taalgebied (Dutch: Global European Dutch-speaking region; treaties)
- Gender and Trade in Africa
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pair reportedly discussed the current general situation and latest developments in Lebanon and the broader Arab region.
It decided to hold an extraordinary Plenary Session on Thursday "to discuss the general situation in the country.
During the meeting, general situations in the region, bilateral relations between the two countries and ways of enhancing the capabilities of the Lebanese army in addition to ways of managing a follow-up of the U.
He pointed out that the general situation of the olive trees is good in spite of the high temperature wave which hit the region and that the number of olive oil presses in the province is about 380.
The mission is studying the general situation following the April events and assesses prospects of the country until the end of 2010, Temir Sariev.