Meanwhile, the impact of these developments on small businesses, competition, and procurement "values" is hotly debated (as evidenced by the spirited comments, in various media, of the "three Steves" (3)--Professor Steven Kelman, Professor Steven Schooner, and General Services Board of Contract Appeals Chairman Stephen Daniels).
What does GSBCA stand for?
GSBCA stands for General Services Board of Contract Appeals
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GSBCA
We have 2 other meanings of GSBCA in our Acronym Attic
- Good Swartz Brown & Berns (accounting firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Great San Bernardino Birthday Party (California)
- Genealogical Society of Bergen County (New Jersey)
- Golden State Baptist College
- Good Samaritan Baptist Church (various locations)
- Good Shepherd Bible Camp
- Good Start Breakfast Club (Australian Red Cross; Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Graduate School of Banking at Colorado (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Greenville Spinners Bicycle Club (Greenville, SC)
- General Services Administration Board of Contract Appeals (US GSA)
- Garden State Bearded Collie Clan (California)
- Girl Scout Badge Day
- Great Schools by Design (American Architectural Foundation)
- Greater Syracuse Business Development Corporation (New York)
- Golden State Builders Exchanges (California)
- Graduate School of Business and Economics (DLSU-Manila)
- Guy Smiley Blues Exchange (band)
- Graduate School of Business Economics-Higher School of International Commerce and Finance (Poland)
- Give Something Back Foundation (Lockport, IL)
- Golden State Bonsai Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sandia officials have been told that the immigration service is taking immediate steps to appeal the stop work order which was mandated by the General Services Board of Contract Appeals.
General Services Administration, (26) the General Services Board of Contract Appeals (GSBCA) examined the postmark on the notice of appeal to determine when it was mailed.
In its notice of intervention, MCI also requested the General Services Board of Contract Appeals (GSBCA) direct GSA to require the acquisition of T3 services under procurements conducted with full and open competition.