Department of Energy issued new energy conservation standards and amendments to its test procedures for certain general service fluorescent lamps and incandescent reflector lamps.
What does GSFL stand for?
GSFL stands for General Service Fluorescent Lamp (lighting)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSFL
We have 1 other meaning of GSFL in our Acronym Attic
- Garden State Film Festival (New Jersey)
- Global Solidarity Forest Fund
- Garden State Flag Football Association (New Jersey)
- Golden Sun Fan Fiction Archive
- Graduate School of Finance and Financial Accounting (University of Vaasa; Finland)
- Great Science for Girls (US NSF)
- Group of Soviet Forces, Germany
- Georgia State Finance and Investment Commission
- Good Samaritan Fellowship International Organization (Liberia)
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels
- Great Southern Football League (Australia)
- Greater Society of Five-Star Losers
- Grid Services Flow Language (Open Grid Services Architecture)
- Graduate School Foreign Language Test
- Groupe Scout Foucauld Marly (French: Marly Scout Group Foucauld)
- Grain Silos and Flour Milling Organization (Saudi Arabia)
- Fireman, Gas Turbine System Technician Striker (Naval Rating)
- Garage Sales Finder Network (Jomax Enterprises, Inc.)
- Get Satisfaction (San Francisco, CA)
- Glenwood Springs Field Office (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It focuses on General Service Fluorescent Lamps (GSFL), commonly found in residential and commercial buildings, and Incandescent Reflector Lamps (IRL), commonly used in recessed and track lighting.