General Services Administration's Office of Governmentwide Policy (OGP), will become acting commissioner of the Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) on Dec.
What does GENSER stand for?
GENSER stands for General Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- General Ray Trace
- General Reports
- Generator Rrepair Ltd
- Genetic Resources
- GE Network Services
- General Soviet
- Generic Exploitation NT Server
- Greater Elmwood Neighborhood Services (Providence, Rhode Island)
- Generic Spacecraft Analyst Assistant
- General Santos City (South Cotabato, Philippines)
- General Service Automatic Data Processing
- General Service Routing Indicator
- General Service/Intelligence Support System
- Generators Safety and Integrity Programme (UK)
- Genomic Signal Processing and Statistics (IEEE Workshop)
- General Situation
- Global Educational Network for Satellite Operations (The Netherlands)
- Generic Self-Organising Fuzzy Neural Network
- General Specification
- Grid Enabled Numerical and Symbolic Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the whistleblower suit and its investigation, the United States alleged that from 1997 through 2003, ORACLE, one of the world's largest enterprise software companies, had submitted false claims for payment for computer training to a variety of government agencies arising out of a Master Contract between ORACLE and the General Services Administration ("GSA"), including by: (1) billing to and collecting from the federal government in advance of providing training services; (2) "expiring" (meaning forfeiting to ORACLE) millions of dollars paid in advance by the federal government for training services which were not used within a one year period; and (3) failing to comply with the Federal Travel Regulations in billing the federal government for travel and expenses.
The General Service Administration is about to rapidly boost the number of its direct booking ocean shipments.
In another Diamond initiative, he is refocusing the General Service Agency from being an administrative agency to being a contract administration agency.