What does GRACoL stand for?
GRACoL stands for General Requirements for Applications in Commercial Offset Lithography (graphic arts printing standard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Green River Active Christian Encounter (Auburn, WA)
- Grid Architecture for Computational Economy
- Ground and Atmospheric Clutter Evaluation
- Group Routing and Charging Equipment (British Telecom equipment)
- Grand Rapids Area Catholic Elementary Athletic Council (Michigan)
- Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation (Grand Rapids, MN)
- Graphical Communication in Human-Computer Interaction
- Growth Retardation-Aminoaciduria-Cholestasis-Iron Overload-Lactic Acidosis-Early Death (syndrome)
- Greek Association of Computational Mechanics
- Group for Research on Artificial Cognition (State Univeristy of Campinas; Brazil)
- Groundwater Risk Assessment at Contaminated Sites (research project; Euorpe)
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate Executives
- Graduate Representative Association of Computer Sciences (University of Texas; Austin, TX)
- Genomic Research in the African Diaspora
- Global Research and Development
- Graduate Resume Accumulation & Distribution
- Graduation Really Achieves Dreams (Los Angeles, California)
- Groupe de Réalisations et d'Animation pour le Développement (French: Group Projects and Activities for Development)