Director General Radio Pakistan, Murtaza Solangi and the staffers of Multan station have expressed heartfelt sorrow over the death of Mujtaba Alvi.
What does GenRad stand for?
GenRad stands for General Radio (very early RF and Test Equipment manufacturer)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GenRad
We have 3 other meanings of GenRad in our Acronym Attic
- Global Entrepreneurs Network Organization (Denver, CO)
- Genetic Epidemiology Network of Arteriopathy
- Global Ecovillage Network Oceania and Asia (est. 1977)
- Genetic Algorithm for Numerical Optimization of Constrained Problems
- Global Earth Navigation and Observation Systems
- General Notice
- Generalized Analysis of Variance System
- Generation Performance Monitoring (Priority-based Control Engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qamar Zaman Kaira along with Hafiz Tahir Mehmood Ashrafi and Director General Radio Pakistan Murtaza Solangi, gave away prizes to the winners.
A general radio call will be put out to all bus drivers on the day to give them the opportunity of pulling over to the side of the road wherever possible.
If the pattern is known, one can follow the signal and receive the complete message, but without this hopping code the entire message is lost in the general radio noise.
In his key-note address, Director General Radio Pakistan Murtaza Solangi said that Pakistan and Iran have deep cultural relations with each other and both countries are part and parcel of each other.
Orange is using a technology called high-speed circuit switched data (HSCSD) rather than the general radio service (GPRS) system favoured by the UK's other operators.