a pioneering provider of Microsoft-centric Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, has adopted the GNU Affero General Public License Version 3 (AGPLv3) for its Community Edition.
What does GPLv3 stand for?
GPLv3 stands for General Public License Version 3 (GNU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Government Purpose License Rights
- GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) Pin Level Register
- Guinea Pig Pancreatic Lipase-Related Protein 2
- Georgia Public Library Service (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Positioning Landing System (Boeing aircraft)
- Guam Public Library System (est. 1949)
- Guinea-Pig Lung Parenchymal Strip
- Grand Prix Legends Sound Overlay (sound for video game)
- Grande Prairie Live Theatre (Canada)
- Greater Pensacola Ladies Tennis League (Florida)
- Gaussian Process Latent Variable Model
- Gallant Precision Machining Co. Ltd. (Taiwan)
- Gallons Per Mile
- Gallons Per Minute
- Gardens Point Modula (complier; Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane, Australia)
- Gas Processing and Marketing
- Gauss Probability Method
- General Page Message
- General Plan Map (various locations)
- General Processing Module