The General Presidency of Youth Welfare is also participating in the national festival.
What does GPYW stand for?
GPYW stands for General Presidency of Youth Welfare (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Green Pastures Youth Center (est. 1994; Los Angeles, CA)
- Grosse Pointe Yacht Club (Grosse Pointe Shores, MI)
- Gun Proof Your Children (book)
- Global Partnership for Youth Development (Philippines)
- Global Progressive Youth Forum
- Grand Prairie Youth Football Association (Texas)
- Greater Providence Youth Hockey Association
- German-Polish Youth Office
- Greater Princeton Youth Orchestra (New Jersey)
- Greater Pinellas Young Republicans (Clearwater, Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the General Presidency of Youth Welfare for the fiscal year 1432/1433 H.
During the meeting, they agreed to form a committee regarding the mechanism of cooperation between the General Presidency of Youth Welfare and the Kyrgyz Ministry of Youth and Welfare.
In addition to American Express, Omega and Mercedes-Benz the other major sponsors are: Golf Citizen, General Presidency of Youth Welfare, Saudi Arabian Golf Federation, Dirab Golf & Country Club, Al Khozama Management Company(AKMC), Almarai, Radisson Blu and Go Etihad Atheeb Telecom Company.
Permits The deputy media director of Jeddah Municipality said permits for medical gyms are issued by the Ministry of Health while permits for other gyms are issued by the General Presidency of Youth Welfare.
Roar of the Capital, as it is translated in English, will be the first motor cross official championship in Saudi Arabia held according to FIA regulations and supervised by the Motor Sport Committee of the General Presidency of Youth Welfare.
The 54-hole event is organized under the patronage of Prince Nawaf bin Faisal, president of General Presidency of Youth Welfare, with American Express as the title sponsor.