What does GP stand for?
GP stands for General Practitioner (family doctor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GP
We have 60 other meanings of GP in our Acronym Attic
- General Audiences/Parental Guidance Suggested (former MPAA rating)
- General Partner (IRB)
- General Partnership (company type)
- General Pathology
- General Patronage (older MPAA movie rating)
- General Pediatrics
- General Physics Corporation
- General Planning
- General Population (prisons)
- General Practice