uk The review has examined the work and scope of the GOC as well as the other health and social care regulators: * General Chiropractic Council * General Dental Council * General Medical Council * General Osteopathic Council * General Pharmaceutical Council * General Social Care Council * Health Professions Council * Nursing and Midwifery Council * Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
What does GOSC stand for?
GOSC stands for General Osteopathic Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOSC
We have 10 other meanings of GOSC in our Acronym Attic
- Governor's Office for Substance Abuse Prevention
- German Observational Study of Adult Twins (University of Bielefeld)
- Greenhouse Gases Observing Satellite (Japan)
- Global Online Service Achieving Victory Everyday Teaching His Eternal Message
- General Observer Support Branch
- Ground Operations Standardisation Board
- Gulf Office Services Bureau (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Greater Omaha Small Business Server (Nebraska)
- General Officer(s) Steering Committee
- General Order Selection Combining
- Girls of Starcraft (gaming clan)
- Global Operations Security Center
- Global Operations Support Center
- Gun Owners of South Carolina
- General Officer Show Cause Authority
- Global Operations & Security Control Center
- Government Open Source Conference
- Guild of Slightly Dark (Progress Quest guild)
- Generalized Operations Simulation Environment (US DoD)
- Glasgow Outcome Scale Extended (brain injury measure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Training Practising osteopaths are legally required to register with the General Osteopathic Council ('GOsC').
Byline: WILL OLIPHANT A SELF-STYLED back pain specialist banned by the General Osteopathic Council and fined for falsely claiming he was registered has reopened his business.
USEFUL CONTACTS: To locatean approved osteopath in your local area contact the General Osteopathic Council at www.
FACTFILE Training to be an osteopath takes four years full time or five years mixed mode All practising osteopaths are registered with the General Osteopathic Council.
To find an osteo- path, ring the General Osteopathic Council (tel 0207 357 6655).
On your side Benefits Most of us sleep on our side and according to Jane Langer, osteopath and member of the General Osteopathic Council, this is the best position for the back.
It is now a criminal offence for anyone to use the title osteopath unless they are registered with the General Osteopathic Council, which has strict ethical codes and disciplinary procedures.