100% of the proceeds from the sale of raffle tickets through ASA will go to support the general operating expenses of ASA and to increase the monies available in the Paul Kirby Fund, managed by ASA and supported by an all-volunteer fundraising organization, The Octopus Club, helping people living with AIDS and HIV pay basic living expenses; rent, utilities, medicines, food, etc.
What does GOE stand for?
GOE stands for General Operating Expense
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOE
We have 30 other meanings of GOE in our Acronym Attic
- Gainesville Oldtime Dance Society (Florida)
- Game Orientated Development System (Data Design Interactive; UK)
- Glossop Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
- Guild on the Dark Side (online gaming)
- Glove of Darth Vader (book series)
- Galactic Orgonomy Exchange
- Garage of Evil (prop building organization)
- Garden of Eden (Guns N' Roses song)
- Gathering of Eagles
- Gaussian Orthogonal Ensemble
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 percent, within the context of an increase in general operating expenses by 7.
Net proceeds of the private placement will be used primarily for general operating expenses.
USAID Inspector General Operating Expenses USAID Inspector 35,845 3,500 37,692 -- 40,600 General Operating Expenses
Jewell and Moser are also accused of using client trust funds to pay almost $106,000 in child support to Jewell's ex-wife and $500,000 of client money for the firm's general operating expenses "at a time when the account had insufficient assets with which to pay clients.
Instead, defendant McAdam caused IPBM to use those funds to pay IPBM's general operating expenses and other expenses unrelated to the plan," according to the charges.