Recent developments in the sector show that cross-border consolidation among providers are as much on the books as introduction of innovative technologies such as mobile broadband; and partnerships with providers of mobile banking solutions, financial and stock market information, or general news services are being forged.
What does GNS stand for?
GNS stands for General News Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GNS
We have 70 other meanings of GNS in our Acronym Attic
- Grand National Roadster Show
- Great Northern Rotax Series (kart racing; Wisconsin)
- Guru Nanak Religious Society (Columbus, Ohio)
- Guide to Network Resource Tools (Trans-European Research and Education Networking Association)
- Guatemalan National Revolutionary Unity
- Gainesville (Amtrak station code; Gainesville, GA)
- Gamist Nartativist Simulationist (theory of roleplaying)
- Gas Nomination System
- General Nanosystems, Inc (Minneapolis, MN)
- Geological Nuclear Sciences (New Zealand)
- GEOnet Names Server (NIMA)
- German North Sea (geography)
- German Nutrition Society (est. 1953)
- Get Nearest Server (component of IPX and SAP)
- Getronics Network Services
- Gilbert and Sullivan (theater)
- Glenlyon Norfolk School (Canada)
- Global Name Space
- Global Navigation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nevertheless, mention of immigration reform, as the Media General News Service puts it, "is a no-no in the presidential race," though most Americans oppose amnesty for border jumpers.