June Glackin, course organiser, said: "We put the students through their paces to get on the course, giving them stringent interviews and written maths, English and general knowledge tests.
What does GKT stand for?
GKT stands for General Knowledge Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GKT
We have 3 other meanings of GKT in our Acronym Attic
- Gabungan Koperasi Susu Indonesia (Indonesian: Union of Indonesian Dairy Cooperatives)
- Governance Knowledge Sharing Program (World Bank)
- Greater Karachi Sewerage Plan (Pakistan)
- Gesellschaft zur Förderung der Kernenergie in Schiffbau und Schiffstechnik (German: society for the promotion of the nuclear energy in shipbuilding and naval technology)
- Girni Kamgar Sangharsh Samiti (Hindi; Indian textile union)
- Gloucester King's School Society (UK)
- Grameen Kalyan Sangharsh Samiti (Indian organization)
- Gereja Kristen Sulawesi Tengah (Indonesian: Central Sulawesi Christian Church)
- Griffin Kubik Stephens & Thompson, Inc
- Gas-Kinetic Theory
- Gono Kallyan Trust (Saturia, Bangladesh)
- Guilty Knowledge Test
- Greater Knoxville Tennis Association (Tennessee)
- Greater Knoxville Triathlon Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Gravity Keeps the Hours (rock band)
- Gordian Knot Technologies Inc. (software company)
- God Killed the Queen (song; Louis XIV)
- Great Kathmandu Tandoori Restaurant (UK)
- Gereja Kristen di Timor Timur (Indonesian: Christian Church in East Timor)
- Give Kids the World
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the English-language essay, police found that the Greek-language essay topic, as well as some of the questions in the General Knowledge test, were also known to the examinees beforehand.
If they did, a general knowledge test was thrown in.
There are still places available for teams of four to sign up for the city's ultimate general knowledge test at the University of Birmingham Great Hall on November 15, Hosted by Midland's Today presenter Nick Owen, the event will see up to 200 teams will battle it out for the title of Birmingham quiz champions and a range of prizes.
Nick, of Preston, Lancashire, passed the interview, audition and general knowledge test to get on the show.
These included current number craze SuDoku, the ancient Chinese puzzle "Tangrams" and an extensive general knowledge test, as well as BMI and lung capacity tests.
The latest interactive general knowledge test quizzes more viewers,celebrity guests and an audience comprising teams of plumbers, estate agents, examiners, cabin crews, housewives and football fans on a variety of subjects.
WE challenged Tecwen to our own general knowledge test.