Researchers focused on the general intelligence factor which relates to how quickly an individual can grasp a concept and is widely considered the most crucial ingredient for high IQ scores.
What does G stand for?
G stands for General Intelligence Factor (psychology/psychometrics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of G
- Gate (transistor; electronics)
- Gauge (syringes)
- Gauss (magnetic flux density)
- Gefreiter (German)
- General Audiences (movie rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He used scores on those items to calculate a general intelligence factor, or g, which mental testers now view as the basic element of IQ.