Gary Oldman was original choice to voice General Grievous.
What does GG stand for?
GG stands for General Grievous (Star Wars)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GG
We have 26 other meanings of GG in our Acronym Attic
- Garage Games
- Garden Grove (California)
- Gartner Group
- Gary Gulman (comedian)
- Gas Generator
- Gateway to Gateway protocol
- Gatling Gun
- Geen Gehoor (Dutch: No Answer)
- Gefahrgut (German: Hazardous Material)
- Gender Girl
- General Guy (video game character)
- Generic Goal (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Genetic Girl (as differentiated from transgendered individual)
- Geology and Geophysics (various universities)
- Geometric Goppa
- Get Good (gaming clan)
- Gewerbegebiet (German: trade area)
- Gidget Gein (artist/musician)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carson says, "What's cool about the game is you jump in and partake in that world of 'oh hey, there's Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, and Mace Windu, I can talk to them and then I can battle in light saber dueling against General Grievous.
99) and General Grievous Starfighter (rrp pounds 22.
The first prize winner will receive a special Boba Fett Helmet and an awesome General Grievous Lightsaber.
STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS - THE COMPLETE SEASON TWO (Cert PG, 495 mins) ALL 22 episodes of the computer-animated series set between Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones and Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith, follow the adventures of Anakin Skywalker (voiced by Matt Lanter) and young padawan Ahsoka Tano (Ashley Eckstein) as they hone their Jedi skills under Obi-Wan Kenobi (James Arnold Taylor) and Master Yoda (Tom Kane) to defeat General Grievous and the Separatist droid army.