What does GECI stand for?
GECI stands for General Establishment of Chemical Industries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GECI
We have 2 other meanings of GECI in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Essex County District School Board (Canada)
- General Education Competency Exam
- Global Energy Consulting Engineers (India)
- Groupement Européen des Caisses d'Epargne
- Gas Exporting Countries Forum
- General Electric Consumer Finance
- Greater Everett Community Foundation Project (Seattle, WA)
- GE Capital Global Learning Center
- Global Environment Change and Human Security
- Greater Egleston Community High School (Roxbury, MA)
- Global Environmental Coordination Initiative (electronics industry)
- Government Engineering College Idukki (India)
- Grupo de Ecologia y Conservación de Islas (Spanish: Island Ecology and Conservation Group; Mexico)
- GE Capital International Services
- General Electric Capital Information Technology Solutions
- Garden of Eden Creation Kit (Fallout roleplaying game)
- General Counsel and Legal Services Department (African Development Bank)
- Geylang East Community Library (Singapore)
- Gas Engine Control Module (Caterpillar, Inc.)
- Geriatric Education Center of Michigan (East Lansing, MI)