The Fair Entitlements Guarantee scheme will replace the existing General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme (GEERS).
What does GEERS stand for?
GEERS stands for General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Group of Experts on Effects of Pollutants
- Groupe pour l’Etude et l’Enseignement de la Population
- General Electric Energy Products Europe (est. 1999; gas turbines)
- Group on Economic and Environmental Policy Integration (think tank)
- Geo-Engineering Earthquake Reconnaissance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Global Engineering Education and Research (conference)
- Greater Everglades Ecosystem Restoration
- Gujarat Ecological Education and Research Foundation (India)
- Groupe Europeen d'Echange Rhin - Meuse - Mosselle
- Gujarat Emergency Earthquake Reconstruction Project (relief effort; Gujarat, India)
- General Electric Engine Services
- Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences (Subject Centre; UK)
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering Server (data and information service; Earthquake Hazard Mitigation program; US NSF)
- Gigabit Ethernet Extension Service
- Gondar Ethiopia Eye Surgery (UK)
- Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics
- Global Environmental Energy Technology
- Global Extended Enterprise Team
- Graphically Enhanced Editing Wizard (GUI used with the SCALE code system)
- Gaming and Electronics Expo
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nurses can then apply for relief under the General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme (GEERS) run by the federal government.