The General Electric appliances division, manufacturer of one of America's iconic product lineups for more than 80 years, could be headed for foreign ownership.
What does GEA stand for?
GEA stands for General Electric Appliances
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEA
We have 102 other meanings of GEA in our Acronym Attic
- General Electric Valley Forge
- General Electric Company - Vallecitos Nuclear Center
- God Eater 2 (gaming)
- God Eater 2: Rage Burst (gaming)
- Gamma Energy Analysis
- Gas Ejection Air
- Gender Education and Advocacy
- Gene Expression Assay
- General Electors Association (Fiji)
- General Electric Aerospace
- Generalanzeiger (German newspaper)
- Generic Ethernet Access (UK)
- Genetic-Environment Association
- Geospatial Enterprise Architecture (various organizations)
- Geothermal Energy Association
- Gesellschaft für Entstaubungs-Anlagen mbH (Bochum, Germany)
- Gestion des Entreprises et des Administrations (France)
- Ghana Employers' Association (Accra, Ghana; est. 1959)
- Gigabit Ethernet Aggregator
- Gigabit Ethernet Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The kitchens will be fully equipped with white on white General Electric appliances.
And with no hot item or runaway category yet in sight, merchants are sticking to the basics by rounding out core home categories and playing up proven product lines, from General Electric appliances at Wal-Mart to personal care assortments at ShopKo Stores.