David Chadima, a consultant for postsecondary assessment services at ACT, said that 175 two-year institutions are using this test for general education outcomes assessment.
What does GEO stand for?
GEO stands for General Education Outcome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEO
We have 71 other meanings of GEO in our Acronym Attic
- General Training Management and Planning System
- General Electric Nuclear Test Reactor
- Gentleman Engineering Non Temperance Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)
- UK & Ireland Genealogical Information Service
- Gramin Evam Nagar Vikas Parishad (India; rural development)
- General Public Visit(ing)
- Generation Youth and Educators Succeeding
- Geothermal Energy New Zealand Ltd. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gas Engine Oil
- Gene Expression Omnibus (National Center for Biotechnology Information's archive and resource for gene expression data)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assessing general education outcomes in general education, the major, and capstone courses.
The general education outcome of analysis aligns with the CAAP area-tests of Critical Thinking and Science Reasoning.