There is also a general education elective and a technical elective.
What does GEE stand for?
GEE stands for General Education Elective (various universities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEE
We have 44 other meanings of GEE in our Acronym Attic
- Gorgias Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Syriac Heritage
- Greensville/Emporia Department of Social Services (Virginia)
- General Educational Development Test
- Global Engineering Design Team (UK)
- General Educational Development Testing Service
- Gender and Education (college department)
- Global End-Diastolic Volume
- Global End-Diastolic Volume Index
- Games Entertainment Education (German computer gaming magazine)
- Gases de Efeito Estufa (Portuguese: Greenhouse Gases)
- Generalized Estimating Equation
- Generic EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol) Encapsulation (protocol)
- Golf Environment Europe (environmental project group)
- Graduation Exit Examination (Louisiana)
- Great Eastern Ecology, Inc. (est. 2001; New York, NY)
- Group for Energy Efficient Appliances
- General Espresso Equipment Corp. (est. 1995)
- Great Eastern Energy Corporation Ltd. (also seen as GEECL)
- Groupe Etude de l'Épaule et du Coude
- Global Environmental Energy Corp
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students participating in this research were enrolled in "Nutrition for a Healthy Lifestyle" (Nutrition 130), which is a general education elective for non-nutrition majors that fulfilled the university's general education requirement for a science course elective.