There are 54 credit hours of required courses in fire science, emergency medical services and fitness, as well as 15-21 general education core requirements that include math, science, writing, communication, and global perspectives and diversity.
What does GECR stand for?
GECR stands for General Education Core Requirement (Eastern Washington University; Cheney, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GECR
We have 1 other meaning of GECR in our Acronym Attic
- Greensburg Equipment and Components Manufacturing (Greensburg, IN)
- Guyana Elections Commission (Guyana)
- Graduating Engineers Conference
- Grid Economics and Business Models (workshop)
- General Electric Computer Operating System
- General Electric Company
- Global Environmental Change Program
- Good Engineering and Construction Practice
- Guest Engagement and Communication Platform (hotels)
- Galkayo Education Centre for Peace and Development (Somalia)
- Global Environment Change Research
- Global Environmental Change Report
- Guaranteed Error Correction Rate
- General Electric Capital Services, Inc. (General Electric Company)
- Global Economic Conditions Servey
- Global Education Consultancy Services (India)
- Global Educational Collaboration System (Germany)
- Global Enterprise Collaboration Services (Telstra, Inc.; Australia)
- Global Event Control Server (Vinzant Software)
- Graduated Elastic Compression Stocking (medical clothing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of CAAP varies from school to school, because some schools have more general education core requirements than others.
These may range from small, one-credit seminars to sequences of courses designed to fulfill the general education core requirements.