The General Directorate of Pharmacy and Drug Control has directed the drug manufacturers not to supply these drugs for the treatment of cold and cough for children less than two years.
What does GDOP stand for?
GDOP stands for General Directorate of Pharmacy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDOP
We have 2 other meanings of GDOP in our Acronym Attic
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectrometry
- Gauteng Department of Health (South Africa)
- Get Down on It
- Global Digital Opportunity Initiative (UN)
- Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 3547)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Guam Department of Labor
- Go Dearborn Online Message Board
- Graduate Diploma of Nursing (educational accreditation)
- Garage Door Opener (real estate ads)
- Geneva Declaration of Principles (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Geografie Dopravy
- Geometric Dilution Of Precision (GPS)
- Geometrical Dilution of Precision
- Global Day Of Prayer
- Global Digital Opportunity Project (Markle Foundation; New York, NY)
- Groundfish Disaster Outreach Program (Oregon)
- Georgia Department of Revenue
- Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy (material analysis)
- Glow Discharge Optical Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2006, he was head of Medicine Affairs at the General Directorate of Pharmacy in the Ministry of Public Health.
It will support the General Directorate of Pharmacy (GDP) of the Ministry to fully play its role of regulator for the sector, focusing in particular on quality assurance for drugs.