The paper's aim is to canvass views on proposed changes to the General Development Procedure Order (GDPO).
What does GDPO stand for?
GDPO stands for General Development Procedure Order (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Graduate Department of Public Health Sciences (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Conference on Games and Decisions in Pragmatics II (Germany)
- Generalized Distributed Programming Language
- Gibsons and District Public Library (Canada)
- Le Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie (Canadian charity bike race)
- Goal Directed Project Management
- General Department of Preventive Medicine and HIV/AIDS Control (Vietnam)
- Gross Domestic Product at Market Prices
- Global Drug Prevention Network
- Grupo Desportivo Pic Nic (Portuguese: Sports Group Picnic)
- Gram-Schmidt Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Gosh Darn Piece Of Stuff (polite form)
- Gross Domestic Product per Capita
- Gross Domestic Product Price Index
- Gross Domestic Product Purchasing Power Parity
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
- Global Defense Posture Realignment (US DoD Transformation Plan)
- Graduate Degree Progress Report (Southern Methodist University; Texas)
- Grateful Dread Public Radio (Baltimore, MD internet public radio station)
- Gross Domestic Product per Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest draft of the strategy, drawn up by regional development agency One NorthEast, says: "There is an urgent need to review the implications of the Highways Agency's use of powers under the General Development Procedure Order.
Official documents from the Department for Transport, dated March 2004, show the Highways Agency deliberately relaxed the use of its powers under the General Development Procedure Order for South Yorkshire because of its Objective One status.