Oral cancer awareness of general medical and general dental practitioners.
What does GDP stand for?
GDP stands for General Dental Practitioner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GDP
We have 165 other meanings of GDP in our Acronym Attic
- Glow Discharge Optical Spectroscopy
- Graphics Device Operating System (Atari)
- Georgia Department of Transportation (USA)
- Google Desktop Outlook Toolbar
- Greensboro Department of Transportation (North Carolina)
- Greater Detroit OS/2 Users Group (Michigan)
- Gas Detection Panel
- Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- Gateway Discovery Protocol
- General Defense Plan (SACEUR)
- General Development Policies (various organizations)
- General Duties of Pilot (Pakistan)
- Generalized Documentation Processor
- Generalized Drawing Primitive
- Generic Deployment Plan
- Generic Printer Description
- Gestione Delle Presenze (Italian: Management of Attendance; software)
- Gewerkschaft Der Polizei
- Giant Depolarizing Synaptic Potential (neurology)
- Global Data Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
For emergency dental treatment, dental patients who are on a General Dental Practitioner list are advised to contact their own surgery to listen to an answer-phone message for details of out of hours arrangements.
This can be bad for those patients who would prefer to be treated by their general dental practitioner and can also have adverse effects on patients who are traditionally treated in these settings and have to wait longer for treatment.
A dentist for more than 23 years, Graham undertakes clinical tutoring roles for general dental practitioners in Teesside and runs vocational training assessor and postgraduate training for new dentists within the North of England.