The two-year Air Traffic Control Associate of Applied Science degree requires 60 credits, 15 of which also meet associate of science general degree requirements.
What does GDR stand for?
GDR stands for General Degree Requirements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GDR
We have 66 other meanings of GDR in our Acronym Attic
- Group Development Questionnaire
- Group Distributed Queue
- Group Dynamics Questionnaire
- Guide Dogs Queensland (Australia)
- General Directorate of Quality Control Laboratories (Saudi Arabia)
- Generalized Differential Quadrature Rule
- Grid Distributed Query Service
- Group Dynamics Q Sort (psychology)
- Garage Door Repair
- Gareth D. Rees
- General Distribution Release (Microsoft)
- Generalized Data Retrieval
- Genetics of Disease Resistance
- Genome Database for Rosaceae
- Genome Database Resource (ARS, decommissioned 2002)
- Geographical Disaster Recovery
- Geometric Design Rules (computing)
- Geophysical Data Record
- Geoscience Data Repository (Canada)
- German Democratic Republic (former East Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General education courses are introductory-level classes taken to meet general degree requirements and as pre-requisites to advanced-level classes in a major.
Once I determined what courses could be taken locally, I set up an outline of general degree requirements and everyone began taking their first classes.