On the 1st of April 2013, the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GC) and the Department of Infrastructure and Transport of the Commonwealth of Australia have inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
What does GCAA stand for?
GCAA stands for General Civil Aviation Authority (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GCAA
We have 24 other meanings of GCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Gunite Contractors Association
- Giant Cell Arteritis or Temporal Arteritis
- Gun Control Act of 1968
- Gallaudet College Alumni Association
- Galveston College Alumni Association
- Galveston County Apartment Association
- Gambia Civil Aviation Authority
- Garden City Athletic Association
- Gates Chili Alumni Association
- Gauteng Combined Accommodation Association
- General Committee on Academic Affairs
- Génie Chimique et Agro-Alimentaire
- Georgetown College Alumni Association
- Georgia Christian Athletic Association
- Georgia Common Access Application
- Georgia Community Action Association
- German Council on Alcoholism and Addictions
- Ghana Civil Aviation Authority
- Ghanaian Canadian Achievement Awards
- Gilmer County Athletic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: When Eng Mariam Al Balooshi started working as the environment studies manager at the General Civil Aviation Authority, When Eng Mariam Al Balooshi started working as the environment studies manager at the General Civil Aviation Authority, few would have thought that her career in the traditionally male-centric aviation industry will take off and that she will one day represent the UAE in international civil aviation industry forums and a strong voice on environmental issues.
Abu Dhabi: The General Civil Aviation Authority (GC), under Federal decree, announced on Wednesday a regulation for Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) in the UAE.
Faisal bin Hamad Al-Suqair, Deputy Chairman of the General Authority for Civil Aviation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; and Saif bin Mohammed Al-Suwaidi, Director General of General Civil Aviation Authority of the United Arab Emirates.
Director General of the UAE General Civil Aviation Authority, Saif Mohammed Suwaidi, chaired the Top Level Safety Team (TLST) meeting, hosted by Royal Jordanian on June 16 in Amman.
The General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA), which oversees aviation-related activities in the UAE, has opened a new airway connecting UAE with Bahrain.
lt;/p><p>The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is deploying an aviation investigation team to assist in the crash investigation with the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) of the United Arab Emirates, which will take the lead in the investigation.