The latest efforts to apply order to the Serbian TV sector come in the form of the General Binding Rules recently published by the Republic Broadcasting Agency (RBA) on the behavior of broadcasters in relation to their programming content.
What does GBR stand for?
GBR stands for General Binding Rule
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBR
We have 67 other meanings of GBR in our Acronym Attic
- G. B. Pant University of Agriculture (India)
- Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (India)
- British Pound Sterling to United States Dollar (foreign currency Eexchange)
- Geneva Brass Quintet (Switzerland)
- Gigabecquerel (SI)
- Graduate Business Qualification (degree program; various universities; Australia)
- Green Business Quarterly (environmental publication)
- The Good, The Bad & The Queen (UK band)
- Galena Bean Rush (Galena, Illinois)
- Gardijska Brigada (Guard Brigade of Croatian Army)