The General Authority of Civil Aviation is accelerating efforts to build a modern, state-of-the-art airport in the Red Sea coastal city of Jazan.
What does GACA stand for?
GACA stands for General Authority of Civil Aviation (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GACA
We have 22 other meanings of GACA in our Acronym Attic
- Guidelines and Audit Committee (UK)
- Guilty As Charged (band)
- Gulfstream Aircraft Corporation
- Gustavus Adolphus College (St. Peter, Minnesota)
- Santa Clara/ Great America (Amtrak station code; Santa Clara, CA)
- Granular Activated Carbon - Fluidized Bed Reactor
- Geological and Mineralogical Association of Canada
- Global Ammunition Control-Point (US Air Force)
- General Advisory Committee to the Atomic Energy Commission
- Gainesville Association for the Creative Arts (Gainesville, FL)
- Georgia Addiction Counselors Association
- Georgia Athletic Coaches Association (Marietta, GA)
- German American Citizens Association (Kansas City, MO)
- Great Ape Conservation Act of 2000
- Georgia Assembly of Community Arts Agencies
- General Administration of Civil Aviation of China
- Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors (Florida, USA)
- Gruppo Astrofili Cinisello Balsamo (Italian: Astronomy Group of Cinisello Balsamo)
- Greek Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (Greece)
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce (Gainesville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeddah, Dhu-AlQa'dah 14, 1433, Sep 30, 2012, SPA -- The General Authority of Civil Aviation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines signed yesterday a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
The firefighters are containing the fire," said a spokesman for the General Authority of Civil Aviation, adding there were no casualties.
The General Authority of Civil Aviation in Saudi Arabia (GACA) halted EgyptAir flights to Madina on Sunday and Monday.
Jeddah, 12 Sept: General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia has discussed with its Sudanese counterpart in Jeddah to update the bilateral air transport services between the two countries.